This GU10 3.5W LED 3000K energy saving spotlight from TP24 is housed in a plastic aluminium coloured housing that creates convection through the lamp and onto the driver. The benefit of this provides a very efficient cooling system for the LED driver and components.
This is a commercial lamp with over 25,000 already installed in business premises and hotels. TP24 produce two lamps one with a short neck and one with a long neck. This particular one is the long necked version and is designed to fit into a standard TP24 fitting.
The lamp produces a good 300lms and emits just a little whiter than the warm white range. The led cover protects with a diffused magnifier reflector giving a nice rounded soft light with a 38° Beam Angle.
- TP24 60722 8722 Long Neck
- Uses only 3.5 Watts of energy
- Energy Rating A+++
- 3000 Kelvin (White in colour)
- 300 lumen (light output)
- Robust convection for long life
- 20,000 hrs long life
- 38° Beam Angle
- CRI >8 (The naked eye see true colours at >8)
- Manufactured 230V
- Will fit any standard TP24 GU10 fitting
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of 96% compared with a 50W halogen lamp
- Typical savings £15.77 per lamp per annum based on a typical 6hrs usage per day
Next Day Delivery
Extensive LED Team Knowledge