This new GU10 5W LED SMD 2700K warm white energy saving spotlight from Ecogold Lamps has been designed with a vented white housing for fast heat dissipation. This has the benefit of ensuring a prolonged life expectancy, more than other GU10 LED lamps.
In addition, the lamp has been manufactured to withstand up to 265V. The benefit of this higher than normal voltage is significant and protects the lamp from any surge in power that would normally over load the circuit and reduce life. Other lower cost GU10’s are only manufactured to 230V. Normally voltage spikes won't immediately kill off the lamp but it will reduce lamp life overall.
9 x 30mmx20mm SMD surface mounted LED chips provide a good 480lm of light output and these are protected with a powerful 9 lens opaque magnifying reflector giving a nice rounded soft light with a 60° Beam Angle. This wide angle benefits hotels where a wider even distribution of light is desirable. The reflector is also sealed which stops moisture penetrating the LED chips.
- Uses only 5Watts of energy
- Energy Rating A+++
- 2700K Kelvin (Warm White in colour)
- 480 lumen (light output)
- Robust white ceramic housing for fast heat dissipation
- 20,000 hrs long life
- 60° Beam Angle
- CRI >8 (The naked eye sees true colours at 8>)
- Manufactured 175V to 265V
- Will fit any standard GU10 fitting
Energy Saving Values:
- A real saving of 95% compared with a 50W halogen lamp
- Typical savings £15.77 per lamp per annum based on a typical 6hrs usage per day
- Based on the above figures this Ecogold GU10 Lamp would pay for its self within 4 months
Next Day Delivery
Extensive LED Team Knowledge